Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Birthday Card


Here is my sample card for this weeks Stampin' Royalty! 
The theme is a color challenge:


I adore these colors together!
The new Sprinkles of Life stamp set is SOOO CUTE! and it has a matching punch available! how much better can it get than that! the set is VERY versatile and has lots of cute little images and sayings. Great set!


Supplies:
Stamps - Sprinkles of Life
Ink - Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky
Cardstock - Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Tree Builder Punch, White Chalk Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper,  Cupcake Builder Punch (for the cherry)



Wanna visit my facebook page?
stop by and give it a 'Like"!
https://www.facebook.com/stampineverything

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute and I love the colors as it is very summery!

Susi said...

That is a great colour combination, fabulous choice for ice cream "flavours" :-)
A lovely card

Unknown said...

I to love the colors. My girl friend had pinned this card, I didn't rea;ize it until just now. Her b-day is Mon. I know I am cutting it too close but couldn't be helped.
By chance do you have a video on this card or a recipe ?
Sure wished I would of seen this card a month ago.

Georgeann Manning said...

Diana, thank you for the compliments! I will be posting the recipe shortly, i know it is probably too late to make it for your friends birthday, but maybe you can still make one or two of them :o)

Thanks for stopping by!
-Georgeann